- Intro Song
- Untitled Instrumental ≈02:40
- Terrible Lie 04:53
- Sin 05:02
- Something I Can Never Have 05:59
- Sanctified 05:57
- That's What I Get 04:36
- Suck 03:37 - sample on the beginning and end
- "Don't you fuckers know how to clap ?"
- The Only Time 05:05 - Trent : "this security real sucks" after the first verse
- "That's fucking better."
- "If, guys, security guys offends me, keep them fucking busy!"
- Get Down, Make Love 03:37 - Sample on beginning. Someone throws a doll on stage and Trent carries it around on stage
- "You can fuck !"
- "We have some special guests tonight on stage....[??]"
Audience #1 : "[??] from Long Beach fuck the hell"
Audience #2 : "Yeah [??] beautiful"
....... I should be singing right now but I fucked around and forgot where I'm at and [??] . See we're not really playing anything. Everything's on tape. So we're just gonna have to wait til we get to the chorus and we'll pretend we're playing so just ignore this part... [??] there's like a twelve minute [??] twelve inch necks..... I think this is the chorus right here."
- Ringfinger 06:02 - Trouble version ! Chatty Trent during the song
- "Go !"
- Down In It 04:28
- "Come on !"
- Head Like A Hole 06:58 - Great Drum outro ! 40s of noise at the end including Untitled Instrumental sample.
Estimated Time : 00:58:54
0 Fan at this show
At this time no comments made by fans.
I was there !
Welcome, visitor! You need to log in
or sign up
if you want to add your name and comments about this particular live experience
Looking for any ticket scan
NIN Line Up
Infos on Press
|The Record ||Friday, January 18, 1991||Promo|
|Daily News ||Monday, January 28, 1991||Review|
|Musician ||Monday, April 01, 1991||Review|
: less than 5 songs : few songs missing : no song missing but a few cuts complete show
On The Same Bill