This date used to be said as a support to Jesus and Mary Chain. This is of course wrong for various reasons :
- why a NIN promo on newspaper if this is a Jesus and Mary Chain show
- Jesus and Mary Chain are at Vancouver for a second night show !
- NIN can't have a 1 hour show as support. This is mostly 30 to 40 min. This is for example why Something I Can Never Have could be played
- Ticket is clear : this is a NIN show !
- Intro Song
- Untitled Instrumental ≈02:40
- Terrible Lie 04:57
- Sin 03:47
- "Thank you"
- Something I Can Never Have 06:07 - kind of guitar intro
- Sanctified 06:03 - 2min15s strange minutes after... explained by TR
- "Thank you..This is still something on tape, two minutes of beats I have trouble doing myself.. thank you.... "
- "thank you"
- That's What I Get 04:39
- The Only Time 04:51
- "Thank you.. [??] something really stupid now."
- Get Down, Make Love 03:20
- Ringfinger 05:49
- "Thank you very much !"
- Down In It 04:30
- "Thank you very much ! We've got one more !"
- Head Like A Hole 06:15 - 15s of noise at the end
- "Thank you very much"
Estimated Time : 00:52:58
0 Fan at this show
At this time no comments made by fans.
I was there !
Welcome, visitor! You need to log in
or sign up
if you want to add your name and comments about this particular live experience
Looking for any ticket scan
NIN Line Up
Infos on Press
|The Province ||Wednesday, January 24, 1990||Proof that Jesus and Mary Chain are at Vancouver|
|The Vancouver Sun ||Thursday, January 25, 1990||Blackbird is the support band for Vancouver Jesus and Mary Chain shows|
|Chicago Tribune ||Friday, January 26, 1990||Promo the day of the show (2/2)|
|Chicago Tribune ||Friday, January 26, 1990||Promo the day of the show (1/2)|
: less than 5 songs : few songs missing : no song missing but a few cuts complete show